škodaturkey.com
Biz bir aileyiz...

Tampon sökümü - Fabia II / Roomster

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı lrfan

• Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 30124
    • Profili Görüntüle
    • http://www.skodaturkey.com
Briskoda sitesinden alıntı, güzel detay :ok:

Alıntı
Ok so as I was taking the front bumper off today to remove a headlight and fix a broken bracket, I got a few shots and have compiled a "how to" guide.

1. I found a thread with the following instructions so I referred to this as I went along. Ok, so bonnet up and undo the 2 x torx screws on the top of the grille just either side of the bonnet catch also there is some small split pins, below is a picture showing the aprox locations of the pins and the screws. The pins are easy to remove just pull the centre pin out and pop the clip out of the trim.

(Picture is just for location reference, the bumper does not just come off with those pins and screws.)

2 . Whilst you are there there is 2 x torx screws in the gap either side of the first two holding in place a corner of each headlight (I used a extendable magnet to carefully raise these up and out.)

3. I jacked up the side of the car I was working on and undid all the torx screws holding on the wheel arch inner plastic. See below

I referred to the diagram below for the locations of all these torx but they are mainly found around the inner edge. See picture for reference

There are some at the back by the suspension that are quite awkward to reach but if you jacked up it shouldn't be a problem.

4. I got under the car and undid all the torx screws that connect the wheel arch lining to the front bumper, also the engine plastic skid tray.

As you can see the plastic from your wheel arch lining just slides onto your front bumper and is secured in place with a torx screw. There are some pins that look like they should be removed but I didn't bother with them, I only undid all the torx. Shown below are the pins and some of the torx required to be removed ( as I said I just undid all the torx, left the pins and removed the skid tray)

Showing how arch lining attached to bumper

Can be quite awkward but just slides on

5. I then removed the drls, these are held in with 3 x torx screws for each light.

They disconnect easily once they are removed from the bumper fixings with a clip connection for the power supply.

6. There are two sections in your honeycomb plastic lower grill that pop out to reveal two more torx screws.

7. I went back under the car to remove all the torx screws from the front edge of the bumper using the picture below as a guide.

Here are the front torx

8. Referring to the picture I made sure I had removed all the screws needed but left four till last. These four are the ones that hold the bumper to your front quarter panels. This is why the car was jacked up high and had the wheel arch lining dropped down on to the trye. This gives you enough room to get a ratchet spanner in with a torx head adapter in to undo these four screws (2 x either side).

Here's a shot showing the lining dropped out and the bumper removed, showing the gap I put my hand in to get to the two troublesome bolts

Annotated to show appeox position of screws and where I found access to them.

Bumper attachment shot.

This all mates up when attached and screwed together.

9. Carefully then with the help from my friend we got hold of the bumper in the honeycomb grille and gently slid and pulled the bumper off it's holding brackets. Then lowered it down onto a soft surface to prevent any scratching to paintwork.

When I got stuck I just referred to picture guide that I included above, and when pricing it back to get her I just did all the above in a reverse manner.

Hope this helps Anyone looking to do this.

**This is purely for guidance only, attempt it at your own risk**

Mike

Çevrimdışı mygokhan

• ŠKODA
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 15590
    • Profili Görüntüle
Ön tamponu sökmek o kadar da kolay değilmiş..
2004 Skoda Fabia 1.2 HTP
2007 Skoda Roomster 1.2 HTP
2011 Skoda Fabia II 1.2 HTP  
2012 Fiat Doblo Cargo maxi 1.3 Mjet
2015 Ford Courier Van 1.5 TDCI

Çevrimdışı B.fabia

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 1838
    • Profili Görüntüle
arka tampona ait bir anlatım var mı? ben biraz baktım ama pek bişey bulabilmiş değilim.

Çevrimdışı FF

• Y A R D I R K I N G
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 7364
    • Profili Görüntüle
Yeni araçlarda tampon arabanın önemli oranda ön tasarımını oluşturduğu için adı tampon, tampon sökme adı eskide kaldı, bayağı bildiğin arabanın yarısını sökmek demek tampon sökmek demek.

Çevrimdışı lrfan

• Yönetici
  • Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 30124
    • Profili Görüntüle
    • http://www.skodaturkey.com
Alıntı yapılan: bahtsız fabia;374311
arka tampona ait bir anlatım var mı? ben biraz baktım ama pek bişey bulabilmiş değilim.

O daha kolay, arka davlumbazları sök, orada vidaları var, bir de bagaj içinde vidaları var, yükleme eşiğinin altında.

Tamponu geri takacakken en az 2 kişi lazım, tek başına yerine oturtmak zor

Çevrimdışı B.fabia

• Kahraman Üye
    • İleti: 1838
    • Profili Görüntüle
Alıntı yapılan: lrfan;374352
O daha kolay, arka davlumbazları sök, orada vidaları var, bir de bagaj içinde vidaları var, yükleme eşiğinin altında.

Tamponu geri takacakken en az 2 kişi lazım, tek başına yerine oturtmak zor

teşekkürler irfan hoca. park sensörünü taktım kafaya. yapıcam inş.

Çevrimdışı Frequency

• Tam Üye
    • İleti: 154
    • Profili Görüntüle
Sabahın 9 undan beri uğraştım, böyle nalet bir montaj sistemi görmedim...
Amaç:
 Soluk  h4 farların yerine h7 bihalogen far takmak...
Orta panjur sökümüyle başladım, sis fapakları, sisler söldü,
 Tamponun üst, alt, yan, davlumbazlarla ilgili 30 küsür t25 vida söktüm, tampon hala esnemiyor bile....
Fabia1 de plastik klipsli olan yan kısımlar bunda 2 şer vidalı ve vidalar üstten çalışıyor... Ama oranın üstü sağda mazot filtresi ve alt braket ile, solda ise akü ve yıkama deposuyla kapalı...

Sinirlenip hepsini kapattım, internette de düzgün bir bilgi bulamadım... Olmazsa kaportacıya gideceğim mecbur.